General statement of policy
Statement of data collection practices
Passive Collection: When you use the Service, information may be automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, your activity on the Service,certain logistical information in server logs, including information about various features of the Service, frequency and length of each session.
Cookies: We may rely on the use of “cookies” to collect certain information. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive at the request of a website. Cookies are employed to improve the Service and your user experience. If you elect to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, your browser may contain settings which allow you to remove or reject cookies. please be advised this could affect certain features or services made available through the Service.
Anonymous Identifiers: We may also use anonymous identifiers. Anonymous identifiers are random strings of characters used in place of cookies on platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not applicable.
Web Beacons: We may employ Web beacons. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service, such as counting visits, understanding usage effectiveness and to verify if an email has been opened.
Device Specific Information: We may collect device-specific information related to hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Hotel Quickly account.
Purposes for which personal data are collected and used.
Personally identifiable information collected through the Service may be used in the following manner:
- To process and complete transactions related to the Service;
- To solicit feedback and/or to contact about the Service;
- To respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests and complaints, and to provide customer service;
- To monitor and analyze Service usage and trends;
- To personalize and improve the Service;
- To provide users with news and information, or third-party events, offers, promotions and services;
- To provide confirmations, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- To notify you about important changes to the Service; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Retention of personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information will be stored on secured servers. We may store and process personally identifiable information in Singapore, Hong Kong, the US, and other countries.
Statement of possible transferees
Information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to any other party in a form that would identify you.
Statement of rights of access and correction
You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us.
Notice of contact person to request access or correction
If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of personally identifiable information
You should include information on your policies on the retention of personally identifiable information. In particular, in general terms how long such information is retained. In addition, if you provide an on-line facility that allows a user to delete his or her personally identifiable information held by you, give details of this and how it is done.
HotelQuickly takes all necessary reasonable steps to maintain the security, privacy and accuracy of all data we collect. Despite these steps we offer no warranty against third parties breaching security or any other unauthorised access to the data. Despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. To assist with the integrity of data protection take steps to keep your password confidential and do not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
Third party disclosure
Hotel Quickly assumes no liability for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties. Any information provided directly to any other users or third parties is at your own risk. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third-parties without your consent.
Hotel quickly will not knowingly share the personally identifiable information we collect from you through the Service with third-parties, except as provided herein. We may share personally identifiable information as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) working with us in connection with the operation of the Service;
- With hotels where you have purchased a hotel room through the Service;
- With your explicit consent to share information with a Third Party;
- In an aggregated or anonymized form;
- When necessary comply with legal processes or to respond to lawful requests or legal authorities including, but not limited to, responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hotel Quickly, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third-parties or the public including, but not limited to, protecting Hotel Quickly or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of the Service;
- To enforce or apply this Policy, the Terms, or our other policies or agreements; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Hotel Quickly.
By using the Service, information you provide will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available (with the exception of personally identifiable information, which shall not become publicly available, unless such personally identifiable information is shared by you as part of a review, photo submission or other similar method)
Links to other websites
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by request. To opt out follow the instructions within said emails or contact us at info@HotelQuickly.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.